Thursday, October 8, 2015

Stay Tuned for More...


Botticelli's Primavera in the Uffizi Museum (a little angled here!)

My apologies to those of you who regularly follow this blog. I appreciate your interest more than you know, because your interest helps make my scribblings more than just an online journal. But I'm afraid I've let you down lately, simply because either been having too much fun to write or, at other times, wifi has been unbearably slow for loading photos.

We've moved on to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast, and I will be blogging about our experiences there. However, I still have several more experiences and observations to write about Florence. I will also have a blog post from Kevin, so stay tuned.

Please check back around October 15, 2015, or contact me at rimper3@gmail.com if you want to be notified by email when I have posted more entries. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi you two. We just arrived in Venice. The weather was too bad for us to land in Pula. You are headed for some amazing places. We loved Santorini (Oia is the most beautiful town), Kotor, Dubrovnik, Ephesus, Athens, and Istanbul. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete